Monday, July 6, 2015

Communities Week 2

Helllo!

Welcome to Week 2! I have been explore my communities for my paper and I been able to learn about others experiences. I am following a running community and participating in an e-learning heroes community. How is the community exploration going for you?


In my running community I found someone who was also starting to train for their half marathon and was able to start a conversation! I look forward in getting more involved as the course progresses.

- Fast and Furious

4 comments:

  1. E-learning heroes? I'm interested to hear more about that. What kind of things to people post?
    I'm having trouble getting access to one community I really wanted to lurk in (PhinishD), but I found a great backup as a result of the Reddit string in the discussion board which has been great so far. And participating in #sachat. Very different communities, access to membership, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison! Yes, e-learning heroes is a subgroup on Articulate and it has been very interesting thus far, getting to know what Instructional Designers are doing, thinking about, and tasks their performing! As well as learning about the field in general. https://community.articulate.com/ I have already come across several of the same people in multiple forums which is always fun to jump from forum to forum with the same people!

    I still am trying to figure out Reddit, I am not quite sure how it works?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried to reply a few times, but it hasn't worked. Hopefully it will work on here. When I think about running, I think about the importance of nutrition for sustained energy and recovery. This blog http://www.mealsformilesblog.com has really good info. The author is a registered dietician. Maybe you can use it in your community posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josh,
    Thank you so much, I will definitely check it out. I appreciate the time you took to respond! She sure has delicious food options and it gives me motivation to continue!

    ReplyDelete