Monday, July 6, 2015

Fitness

Hello!

So I have decided to incorporate my communities into my blog. I have been interacting with a running community and have been encouraged to use a exercise ticker to monitor my progress! My goal for this week is a slow and steady 10 miles. Since I have several months until my half marathon, I decided to start out slow! I will update this every day or every other day to keep you up to date on my running progress.

On a side note I have decided to start to study for a group fitness certification! Still in the early stages and will take several months to complete but I will update you on my progress with that as well!


 



 Copy and paste link in broswer to have a preview of what I look like running through a field http://gph.is/1wyS6yx

 - Llama runner

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your running goals! This seems like a great tool and it's awesome you were able to connect with someone in your new community.

    I have been trying to get myself back to 2 miles a day, but after a few months off of it, it's difficult for me to get back on track. I was only able to complete 1.6 miles yesterday. Hoping to complete the full 2 miles today! I enjoy running at Cascade Park if you ever want to run together (:

    ReplyDelete