Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Social Media Outcomes!


This presentation from Harvard I think has some really cool insight into instructional design and use of social media. They have a basic easy to use logic model on page 29 that explains the success and output of social media. There is also a chart on some outcomes they have notices from Instructional designs using social media and how they measured those outcomes! I wish I was at the conference this was presented at because it has some great interactive polls and good information! It also uses terms that we are familiar with so if you are interested, check it out!

CLICK HERE! 

Or
http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic795785.files/Opportunities%20in%20Instructional%20Design%202013_v3.pdf


Photo Credit :Chemaxsteel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you posting this presentation. I bookmarked it for later reference.

    A couple of tips caught my attention: (I'm paraphrasing)
    1. Integrate social media into the regular curriculum but do not replace
    2. Create a structure and schedule for its use
    3. Do not think of mobile devices as a replacement for computers.

    ReplyDelete