Thursday, July 16, 2015

Word Clouds

Word Clouds are always something I saw and would have created in a word document that would have taken me forever! I thought word cloud was going to be another book/reading tool that I wasn't going to enjoy but I LOVE word clouds. I think they are a professional way to get a general overview of what the presentation or topic is going to be talked about. I made one using wordit and it came out okay. Would anyone like to give me a topic that I could make a word cloud about??! I think any business, class, or school can use a word cloud on their website because it allows others to see what you are all about in a short little cloud that is eye catching and unique. This would be a great branding and marketing tool. 

Here it is! 






What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. A great use of Word Clouds is educational. Copy-Paste a speech or an article and see what words are used most frequently. Very revealing about the content.

    ReplyDelete