Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Flickr

Hello!


Watching all the creative commons and copyright laws I have decided to upload discussion and share an image I found and give them credit!


The image is one I found on flickr and it does a nice job of separating the different types of social media sites we use and categorizes them into sections. I think this follows along in the course because a lot of the time we have been exploring tools in these sections each week. They even have diigo, delicious and pinterest!  Based on these categories which is your favorite??




Image Credit: Personal Learning Environment _  Janson Hews 
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24823508@N04/




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this graphic Nikki! I think my favorite category would have to be Web 2.0/Social Media/Share since I am most familiar with those tools. However, I really enjoy the new bookmarking tools I have been experimenting with. I also have always used the communication and productivity tools.

    ReplyDelete