Saturday, July 18, 2015

Vlog 3



Hello! This is week 3 Vlog and I am on my way to the gym which is why I look a little different! My online running community is amazing and they are encouraging me to continue my running even on days I am extremely busy! But this time I kept it very short, only 2 minutes of information and 1 mins of bloopers! "If you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at" - Tiger Woods

Let me know what you think! I am constantly improving my vlogs based on comments so please tell me, I promise I will listen and adapt! As an example, you can thank Michelle Cates for the shorter video this week, I took her fabulous suggestion! Also, I mentioned Nicole Avarello in the video from her Discussion Board post!

2 comments:

  1. Great information. Hilarious outtakes! :) Thanks for sharing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these vlogs! This really seems like a neat way to organize your thoughts after the readings, too. And the outtakes? Great. I think my article didn't want to be talked about ;-)

    ReplyDelete