Monday, July 27, 2015

Quora

Quora

This is a perfect example of how many interesting and helpful websites are out there that I have never heard about before. The web is so vast even when I were to Google questions, I usually get wikianswers or some random blog site. I had never heard of Quora before this class but it has unique features I enjoy.

I like that you can choose topics and follow questions that are based on what you like to do. Also, you can see whats trending now as well as write your own question and add your input to others. It reminds me a Google search for a specific topic of interest.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I went on Quora today and I probably spent two hours just reading question after question after question. Some of these questions are a little far-fetched but others were ones that I ask myself sometimes. I enjoyed that these questions are categorized by topics. I like that it is user-driven and that users contribute to both creating questions and answering them as well.

    ReplyDelete