Sunday, July 5, 2015

That's a Wrap

That is a wrap of week one in EME6414!

This week has been a large learning experience for me but a good one. I have been able to manage a lot of the new tools and keep up to date with new trends and topics. I now plan to post a vlog one a week. I have enjoyed the readings, the Networked book is really eye opening in terms of what social media can do, Kietzman also breaks down the social media in a work place. I can relate to the Kietzman article because at my work currently we are trying to get online academic advising which will hopefully make it easier and help student get on the correct path! I am enjoying observing my communities and I look forward to participating and lurking in the communities. Overall, great week and I look forward to engaging in more tools as we go!


- Up up and away!

No comments:

Post a Comment