Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Pinterest

Pinterest

As I was reading the discussion board post on Pinterest, I thought I would continue my exploration of this new tool in the class that was introduced this week on my blog. My use of pinterest was never educational and none of my friends had used ti for educational purposes. I had followed recipes for healthy eating and when my dessert cravings came I also followed dessert pages. Also, pinterest was a major tool in my community service sorority, Delta Nu Zeta. Since I had to make little gifts and big appreciation presents look in pinterest for sorority ideas was a huge help!

I followed the links provided on the course site and found that Pinterest is a good way to get products out there. I often found images of Etsy created items and thought about purchasing them. This was the marketing tool of Pinterest at work. I found this great simple page with five ways to incorporate Pinterest into an organization that is focused around a product.

I think this also could be helpful for educational purposes in the sense that if there was a template that could be posted or to find design to present information Pinterest can be a great place to start for ideas. Also, for younger education this could be a way to display children's work in the classroom for parents and administration to recognize that Mrs/ Smith class is making paper mache globes and how they are coming out.

I have created a EME6414 board in my pinterest account in order to save templates and cute saying that I think relate to the course!

Happy Pinning!

Nicole Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment